Sunday, April 5, 2009

Slipping and sliding!!

One weekend when it was all overcast in Lismore we decided to brave the weather and go to the water park in Ballina. We had been promising Will since his birthday we would take him there and because of the weather we still hadn't been. I'm so glad we went, it was a little breezy up on the top of the tower but otherwise it was lovely. In fact after running up the stairs a few times it was quite warm! I will admit I'm not too fond of heights and it took me about 5 goes before I could look out over the edge of the rail at the top of the tower to see all the things Chris had been pointing out to me. It was a great view of the mouth of the Richmond river going out to sea and there were lots of boats and yachts.
Laura here in front of the slides at Ballina Water Park. The big yellow one was really fast and the climb to the top was exhausting, but the kids loved the slower green one best of all because they could come down at the same time.
Here they are coming down on the green one together.
GOING...GOING...
GONE!

No comments: