Wednesday, March 11, 2009

BYRON BAY

After school one afternoon we went for a trip to Byron Bay. What an excellent beach! The water was lovely and warm, the waves were small enough for the kids to play safely and the only problem was that I didn't take my own bathers. It's about a 40 minute drive from Lismore and the road was very windy (of course we forgot Will's accupressure wrist bands) and although we did hear once "Mum, I feel sick", we made it before any puking took place. Phew!
After the swim we went for a stroll around the town. We bought an icecream and Chris said we are definately going back there another day. They were VERY YUMMY! I also found a lovely little clothes shop with lots of brightly coloured and tie-dyed kids clothes that I'm going to spend up big at (once I get a job). Can't wait. Looked for Jonno's pizza shop but couldn't find it. Now I know it's "Legends" we will have tea there next time we head to Byron.




No comments: