Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Final days in Darwin...

Caz took some lovely photos of the family so I stuck one in here for you all to see, we don't have many good ones of the four of us. Here we are all swished up to go out for tea with Matthew and Shelly, and of course Caz. We went to The Jetty which is an all-you-can-eat place and the food was lovely.
This is another night we went out for tea to Outback Jacks. There is a massive croc on the roof which kept the kids entertained and as a bonus kids ate free on the night we went, super!
Unfortunately it was the last night I got to see Shelly and it was very sad to say goodbye to her (hence the red eyes all round!) I wish I had made more of an effort to catch up with Shelly while we were there, but she knows I love her anyway :-)
Gaz, Jen and the kids got up to Darwin in the week or so before we left. Would have loved another couple of weeks to catch up but had to make the most of the time we had. Took the kids to the waterpark and Will's friend Martin came along too. Kids had a great time as you can see.
Martin, Will and Hughie, in descending order!
Nikki and Laura ready and rearing to go!
Will and Martin, best mates.
Then our time in Darwin drew to a close and it was time for my last night in the most beautiful city I know. Went to the Beachfront for tea and drinks with the girls from 3A (the ward I worked in at the hospital) and had a really wonderful night. Lots of laughs and good memories to take with me, thanks a million girls, you are a super group!
Me, Lauren and Jess

No comments: